Residential roof repairs and replacements are our specialties. We use Owens Corning Tru Definition Duration shingles that carry a 50 year limited warranty. It’s true that any roofing company can buy these shingles but how good are they are putting them on? Warner Roofing is an Owens Corning Preferred Vendor which means they’re confident that we apply their shingles according to their rigid technical specifications and requirements.
It all starts with Andrew, the owner of the company, coming to your home to take a look at your roof. He will take a look at your roof, discuss your concerns and see the scope of work. At this time, he will give you a package and discuss the materials and warranty with you. You will then receive an estimate from us via email.
- The next step is booking in your roof repair or replacement project! We will give you an estimated time for your roof, however, this is all weather dependent.
- The big day is here! Our crew, the materials and the disposal bin arrives in the morning and everyone gets to work.
- First thing is doing a walk around your property to plan how to protect your house. We will protect your central air units, lower windows & landscaping. Patio furniture and bbq’s are moved out of the way and tarps are used to protect your property.
- Our roofing contractors will also perform an attic inspection before they start so they can take a look and address any ventilation issues that you may have. We don’t just re-shingle your roof, we ensure the whole roofing system is working properly.
- The crew then starts on your roof repair or replacement project. The crew removes all the old roof shingles, all old underlayment and cleans the plywood! We take pictures of this, so you can see the plywood.
- We then put a full-underlayment down on your roof with 3 feet of ice and water shield at the eaves and up each valley. We then cover the whole roof in synthetic underlayment.
- And then the re-shingling begins. This is where we see your new roof come to life. Each slope is masterfully re-shingled using proper spacing and installed correctly as to manufacturer instructions. (No stacking from our crew)
- If your roof is going to take more than 1 day to complete, we will only open up the portion of the roof that we will complete in one day. So no worries if it rains over night.
- Once your roof is completed and looking beautiful, our team takes their time cleaning up. They will magnet the ground all over your property to make sure there are no nails anywhere.
And we don’t leave you there. Unlike many roofing companies that just provide 5 year protection, each of our roofing jobs is protected by a 10 year labour warranty to go along with the product warranty. Read more about our roofing warranties here.